The Reformed Reader's Website Resource Page
WINZIP [Windows zipped files extractor]
Download Adobe PDF [free]
Fonts: 95/98 Only
All fonts are True Type Fonts
Set your browser's fonts to view the language you select:
IE4+ go to View | Fonts | [or you can right click] | [set to an appropriate font]
Netscape 3+ go to View | Encoding | [set as above if not already self-adjusted]
Netscape Navigator users: Remember to set your font correctly before changing the View | Encoding
Chinese [Netscape Navigator 3.0+]
Chinese [Internet Explorer 4.0+]
Chinese [Internet Explorer 3.0+]
Freely available fonts of Chinese characters [these links mirror each other]:
- Hong Kong:
Alternate source for downloading Chinese Fonts for Windows [Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator]
Help with Chinese fonts and Netscape
Japanese [Internet Explorer 3.0+ and Netscape Navigator 3.0+]
Japanese [Kanji, 1397kb]
Thai [How to download and install Thai fonts]
Russian [Cyrillic for Windows]
Russian [Cyrillic for DOS/UNIX]
Croatian [ftp directory] [README]
Install Unicode Korean fonts into your Windows
- It is a self-extracting EXE file. Simply run It to install font.
- Run KLIBG.EXE to install Korean font.
- After restart your computer, you will see the Korean font installed from any font lists.
How to use Unicode Korean fonts
Due to the various encoding structures used in Internet, you may have challenges viewing all Korean pages even with Korean Partner. Installing the Unicode Korean font helps you to view more contents around the world.
For Netscape Communicator 4.0, 4.5 and 4.6
- Run the Navigator program in Communicator
- From pull down menu, select Edit, Preferences
- In the Category panel, select Appearance, Fonts
- In the "For the Encoding" list, select "Korean"
- In the "Variable Width Font" and the "Fixed Width Font" lists, select "KOR Gothic M TT"
- Click OK to exit.
- From pull down menu, select View. In the "Encoding" list, select "Korean[Auto-Detect]".
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0 and 4.0
- Run the Internet Explorer
- From pull down menu, select View, Options
- Click the "Font..." button at the lower right corner
- In the "Character Sets" list, select "Korean"
- In the "Proportional Font" and the "Fixed Width Font" lists, select "KOR Gothic M TT"
- Click OK to exit.
- From pull down menu, select View. In the "Fonts" lists, select "Korean".
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0
- Run the MS Internet Explorer 5.0
- From pull down menu, select Tools, Internet Options
- Click the "Font..." button at the bottom of the sheet
- In the "Language script" list, select "Korean"
- In the "Web page font" and the "Plain test font" lists, select "KOR Gothic M TT"
- Click OK to exit.
- From pull down menu, select View. In the "Encoding" lists, select "Korean".
Installing Greek Fonts On Your System
- Check the README file
- Download the fonts code
- if you've got problems, contact the author
- Download the fonts code [elot928_mac.sit.hqx] and install it.
- Alternativly, get Netscape 2.0 together with this patch.
- Download the fonts code [Select either arial.exe or wgreek19.zip].
- Copy the code to your windows system directory and run it [arial.exe] or unzip it [wgreek19.zip] and follow the instructions.
- Install the fonts using the windows control panel.
- Select the Greek fonts from your browser.
- Download the fonts code [X11_greek_fonts.tar.gz or greek.tar.gz] and install it.
- Follow the installationprocedure
Turkish [.exe file]
CAUTION! Make sure that you are running this .EXE file in an empty folder or on a blank formatted diskette! DO NOT run this .EXE file in your \WINDOWS or \WINDOWS\SYSTEM folder!
- Double-click the file LANG.EXE. This will cause it to de-compress itself.
- Open the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel, select the "Windows Setup" tab, and click the "Have Disk..." button.
- In the "Install from Disk" dialog, enter the location where LANG.EXE was run, and click OK.
- Choose the options you want to install, and click the "Install" button.
- Once you have installed this utility, you can delete the files from the folder that LANG.EXE was run.
- If you need to uninstall this utility, open the Control Panel, and double-click "Add/Remove Software."
Hebrew [all are ftp sites]
Ancient Hebrew/Paleo-Hebrew Normal
David New Hebrew
Hebrew True Type
Web Hebrew [probably one of the most used Hebrew fonts]
Web Hebrew Monospace [another widely used Hebrew font]
Right-2-Left: A utility that permits right-to-left typing for Hebrew and Arabic. From Silver Mountain
VietVu 3.0: Vietnamese keyboard mapper for Windows
Windows 95 Multilanguage Support Pakage This file gives you support to write documents in Albanian, Bulgarian, Belarusian, Czech, Estonian, Greek, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, and Turkish. Not for Windows 98
Adding AV Translation to Your Browser. Now you can access AltaVista Translation as a button or bookmark in your browser.
For Windows 95/NT users
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 with AV Power Tools
Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0
Netscape Communicator 4.0
Netscape Navigator 3.0
Right-click on this link--AV Translation--and select "Add Bookmark."
Shockwave for viewing Soli deo Gloria correctly and many other Shockwave designed animation on the Internet. [free download]
For many Java Scripts and Applets found on this site
For many Java Scripts and Applets found on this site [vertical and horizontal scrollers]
To list your website with search directories for free, click the icon.
This website is
designed for "frames". If you are not in the frames
version, please click HERE for the frames version home page
TRR HOME PAGE - NO FRAMES | TABLE OF CONTENTS - NO FRAMES
TOP OF PAGE